Emergency Weather-Related Information
- National Hurricane Center - Maintains a continuous watch on tropical systems over the Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico and eastern Pacific.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) - Coordinates response to disasters occuring within the United States.
- Florida Emergency Management - Prepares for disasters within Florida, and helps in the recovery process.
- National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - Federal agency focused on the conditions of the oceans and atmosphere. Provides information and resouces for dealing with hurricanes.
- U.S. Postal Service: Mail Service Updates - In the event of severe weather, the USPS will list post office closings and mail entry limits on its website.
Mosquito Control and Information
You can click on the links below for more information about the Zika Virus and Mosquito Prevention: